What does pyt mean? View the definition of pyt and all related slang terms containing pyt below:
pretty young thing
Usage of PYT
The abbreviation 'PYT' is an abbreviation that stands for 'pretty young thing'. It is often used to describe an attractive young person, typically referring to a woman. The term gained popularity in the 1980s after Michael Jackson released a song titled 'PYT (Pretty Young Thing)'.
Example of PYT used in texting:
1. Hey man, did you see that new girl in our class? She's definitely a PYT.
2. I can't stop looking at this picture of my baby niece, she's such a little PYT.
3. This club is full of pyts, let's go talk to some of them.
Examples of PYT used in texting:
1. "OMG, did you see Zac Efron's new girlfriend? She's such a PYT."
2. "I'm so excited for tonight's party, there's gonna be so many pyts there."
3. "I can't believe I got a date with that PYT from the coffee shop. She's so pretty."