What does obtw mean? View the definition of obtw and all related slang terms containing obtw below:
oh, by the way
Usage of OBTW
The abbreviation "OBTW" stands for "oh, by the way." It is commonly used as an abbreviation in text messages to introduce a new topic or share additional information. This abbreviation can be helpful in keeping conversations flowing smoothly without interrupting the current discussion.
Example of OBTW used in texting:
1. Hey, OBTW, did you remember to bring the book I lent you?
2. I'm heading out now, OBTW, I won't be able to make it to our meeting tomorrow.
3. What do you think of the new restaurant in town? It's really good, OBTW.
Examples of OBTW used in texting:
1. Person A: "Can you pick me up from work today?"
Person B: "OBTW, I have to work late tonight so I won't be able to."
2. Person A: "I plan to visit my grandparents this weekend."
Person B: "OBTW, don't forget we have that project due on Monday."
3. Person A: "I'm going to the grocery store. Do you need anything?"
Person B: "Actually, OBTW, can you grab some milk while you're there?"