What does yust mean? View the definition of yust and all related slang terms containing yust below:
why you say that
Usage of YUST
YUST is an abbreviation used in texting that stands for "why you say that". It is commonly used when someone is confused or curious about why someone said something. It is mostly used in casual conversations and can be helpful in avoiding misunderstandings.
Example of YUST used in texting:
1. Person A: I don't like pizza.
Person B: YUST? It's everyone's favorite food!
2. Person A: Do you really think I'm annoying?
Person B: YUST? I never said that.
3. Person A: I think I'm going to take a break from social media.
Person B: YUST? Are you okay?
Examples of YUST used in texting:
1. "Why did you choose to study art history? YUST curious."
2. "You're not coming to the party tonight? YUST wanted to know."
3. "YUST wondering, do you prefer coffee or tea?"