What does gh mean? View the definition of gh and all related slang terms containing gh below:
Usage of GH
The slang term GH, which stands for 'good half', is commonly used in texting to convey that something or someone is only good or acceptable in certain aspects or circumstances. This expression can be used to acknowledge and appreciate the positive side of a situation or person while also recognizing their limitations or flaws.
Examples of GH used in texting:
1. Hey! How was your exam yesterday?
- It was GH. I aced the multiple-choice questions but the essay part was tough.
2. Thanks for inviting me to your party last night!
- No problem, I'm glad you had a good time. Even though the music was GH, we made up for it with the food and drinks.
3. Have you tried that new sushi place on Main Street?
- Yeah, it's okay. The price is GH compared to other sushi restaurants in the area but the quality of the fish is pretty good.