What does icydn mean? View the definition of icydn and all related slang terms containing icydn below:
in case you didn't know
Usage of ICYDN
The abbreviation "ICYDN" is a common shorthand used in text messaging that stands for "in case you didn't know." It's often used to preface a statement or piece of information that the sender believes the recipient may not be aware of.
Example of ICYDN used in texting:
1. "ICYDN, today is National Coffee Day! Don't forget to grab a free cup at your local coffee shop."
2. "ICYDN, the concert starts at 7 pm sharp. I don't want you to be late!"
3. "ICYDN, our school holiday party is next Friday at 6 pm. Make sure to RSVP if you want to attend."
Examples of ICYDN used in texting:
1. "I just found out that the new Harry Potter book is finally out! ICYDN, we should plan a book club meeting soon."
2. "ICYDN, my phone died yesterday so if you tried to call or text me, I didn't ignore you."
3. "ICYDN, the new sushi restaurant downtown has amazing reviews. Let's try it out this weekend!"