What does anon mean? View the definition of anon and all related slang terms containing anon below:
Usage of ANON
The abbreviation 'ANON' is commonly used in text messaging to mean 'anonymous.' When someone wants to remain unknown or unidentified, they may use the term 'ANON' to refer to themselves or others. For example, online forums that allow anonymous posting may use the abbreviation 'ANON' to indicate that the person's identity is concealed.
Example of ANON used in texting:
1. "Hey, can you send me that link to the anonymous chat room again? I want to join and talk to some new people. #ANON"
- Example of ANON used in texting for anonymity purposes.
2. "I read an interesting article on an ANON blog about conspiracy theories. It was really informative. #ANON"
- Example of ANON used in texting when referring to an anonymous blog.
3. "Someone just sent me a creepy message on social media, but they didn't leave their name. I think it might be an ANON account. #ANON"
- Example of ANON used in texting when referring to an unknown or anonymous account.