What does witu mean? View the definition of witu and all related slang terms containing witu below:
Usage of WITU
The abbreviation 'WITU' stands for 'with you' and is commonly used in text messaging as a shorthand way of expressing a desire to be together or to show solidarity with someone. This can be used in a variety of contexts, from expressing romantic feelings to simply indicating a willingness to support a friend or family member.
Example of WITU used in texting:
1. Hey, I'm thinking about you and wish I could be WITU right now.
2. I know you're going through a tough time, but just know that I'm WITU every step of the way.
3. Can't wait for our date tonight! Looking forward to spending time WITU.
Examples of WITU used in texting:
1. A: I'm feeling kinda down today.
B: Aw, sorry to hear that. I'm WITU and we can talk about it if you want.
2. A: My family's coming over for dinner tonight.
B: Sounds like fun! Wish I could be WITU to meet them.
3. A: I'm nervous about my job interview tomorrow.
B: Don't worry! I'll be WITU in spirit and sending good vibes your way.