What does u2c mean? View the definition of u2c and all related slang terms containing u2c below:
unable to contact
Usage of U2C
The abbreviation U2C is commonly used in texting and messaging to indicate the inability to contact someone. This can be due to a variety of reasons, such as a busy schedule or a lack of network connection. By using this abbreviation, one can quickly convey the message that they have been unsuccessful in reaching the intended recipient.
Examples of U2C used in texting:
1) Hey, I tried giving you a call but it went straight to voicemail. U2C?
- Example of U2C used in texting: Trying to contact someone via phone call but unable to get through.
2) Sorry for the delayed response. U2C earlier, was in a meeting all morning.
- Example of U2C used in texting: Explaining the reason for not responding promptly due to being occupied.
3) Hey, just wanted to follow up with you about that project. U2C so far, do you have any updates?
- Example of U2C used in texting: Checking if any progress has been made on a project but unable to reach the person.