What does ef-ing mean? View the definition of ef-ing and all related slang terms containing ef-ing below:
Usage of EF-ING
The abbreviation EF-ING is often used as a substitute for the expletive 'f**king'. It is used to express frustration, anger or emphasis on a certain statement. It is commonly used in text messages, social media posts, and online forums. The abbreviation can be considered a less offensive way of expressing displeasure with a situation or person.
Examples of EF-ING used in texting:
1) "I can't believe my boss is making me work on a Saturday, this is EF-ING ridiculous!"
- Example of EF-ING used to express frustration.
2) "Did you hear that Jenny and Tom broke up? That's EF-ING crazy!"
- Example of EF-ING used to emphasize a surprising statement.
3) "I'm so tired of dealing with this EF-ING traffic every morning."
- Example of EF-ING used to express irritation with a recurring situation.